Been a GREEN AGENT Means a Lot! And we hope you can apply today for your designation!
- Electrical energy Use: We wish to restrict our electricity consumption. We have mostly energy effective lighting throughout the office, this indicates either we have compact fluorescent lighting or T 8 Electronic Fluorescent lighting. We turn off our exterior sign throughout the daylight hours to decrease our electricity usage. We shut off our electric hot water tank after hours plus all the interior lights. We also make certain our computers are switched off during the night and the copy machine is readied to a “power save” mode so less electrical power is made use of when someone is actually not photocopying.
- Paper, newsprint, cardboard, glass, metal and plastic: All 6 of these items are recycled on a consistent basis.
- Food Waste: The majority of food waste from our office does not wind up in the land fill. Rather, we compost our food junks with the city’s garden compost program turning our waste into fertile soil.
- RE/MAX and Carbon counter credits: Often times purchasing or selling a residence requires significant driving time. Frequently this driving time contributes to greenhouse gas emissions. I will certainly purchase carbon offset credits to “compensate” the environment for the quantity of green house gas emissions that happened during your house’s sale or purchase. Please ask me for details if you would like this service.
- Reduction of paper waste: We do our best to minimize excess paper waste with scanning and e-mailing files whenever possible and printing on both sides of the paper.
- Recyclables: Beverage containers like pop cans, and juice containers are recycled in addition to metal and plastic containers.
- Clothes; we are a passionate advocate of the Yearly REALTORS Â® Care Blanket Drive for the homeless. We collect blankets, jackets and other clothing items for the homeless and guarantee they are donated to needy people.
You think you have what it takes? WE THINK SO!! Apply below and let’s get started!